EQUALIZER APP! Causing Possible Issues..
B33
Legend

I have Used EQ for Quite some time Now But there have been allot of People Complaining about how the App is Going Down the Hill Even though the Developer has tried to Update it to solve the Bugs in it..

This is an app as i said i Really Like for one thing it's Simple an Clean an No Adds but i'm not into an App that Caused issues or Crashes. So My hope it's fixed very Soon.

If you are Currently Using the App an are Experiencing any of the Issues that were said to be Happening an that have been posted in the app's Forum or User Reviews.. Please Post Here on your thoughts on it..

One of the two Issues Stated in The Reviews is the Shear No. of Wallpapers that was once was on the App are No longer There.  And the app is Causing Skipping when playing Music.  I have Noticed the No. of Wallpapers have Dropped Some. But as for the Skipping i have not Notice any of that Yet

Please Excuse what i Struck thru:  When i posted on on the App i meant the app was at time skipping that has Happen but when i mentioned Wallpapers it was for a Different app that is having some issues as well an i Accidentally put it in this Post Please excuse this and omit that Quote. b33

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: EQUALIZER APP! Causing Possible Issues..
B33
Legend

Wildman i want to Mention U can only Use one EQ App at a Time as it Says in the Instruction from the EQ App it Says to Disable all other EQ's inboard an Downloaded as they can cause Skipping issues With the EQ APP!!  b33 the instructions are within the App.. b33 Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 you just gave me a answer that I couldn't figure out...  I was noticing a error when I booted my device saying it couldn't access my SD Card but my SDCard was loading fine..  I was try to identify the app but after reading this post I removed the equalizer app and the error went away.

Good info, thanks....  Now to contact developer because other than that error the application has been incredible..

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i actually ditched the app a while ago because it wouldn't remember saved settings and seemed to be interfering with audio (and forced closed often). it's a shame because i thought it had nice potential. this was one of the reasons i'd love an ICS device that integrates Beats by Dre throughout the system. i have yet to find a solid EQ so i more or less have to listen to music "as is" when i stream.

I'm going to try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hr.podlanica&hl=en Music Volume EQ.

on another note, how do i insert a link, but be able to "name it"??? (as opposed to just pasting the link. i'm used to being able to insert the address and give it a title or name so you can just click on the highlighted text and go to the link).

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The EQ has worked well for me but recent update seemed to have started causing the SD Card error for me.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Found a possible replacement that seems to work well also....  Check out AnEq Equalizer Free at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.ebbert.audioeq.free&feature=search_result&rdid=de.e...

AnEq Equalizer Free.png

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I going to try that App my Self:  I want to tell both of Ya Wildman an you AZSALUKI  i held off for a long time to Update this App for one thing:  Because i like the old style and it wasn't giving me any issues. But when the New Design popped up i did not care for it. An then the Reviews on the App started to go South an i thought i'm going to pass on Installing  this an Did up in till i went into the App the other day an it Said the Version was not Supported an it Took me to the Market or Play store. I still hate that Name. b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I now have the full version for Equalizer and AnEq Equalizer and they both works well other than the SD Card error with Equalized and that the AnEq app doesnt allow auto activate after reboot but I talked to developer and he reported he plan to implament it in next update.

Besides AnEq is 0.99 cent and Equalizer is 1.99 and they function about the same...  I can live with AnEq until update for original Equalizer or the startup feature gets added to AnEq.

B33
Legend

Wildman i want to Mention U can only Use one EQ App at a Time as it Says in the Instruction from the EQ App it Says to Disable all other EQ's inboard an Downloaded as they can cause Skipping issues With the EQ APP!!  b33 the instructions are within the App.. b33 Smiley Happy 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This isn't a problem for me... If a app isn't working for me I remove it, so the other 1 was removed before hand..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Okie Dokie Smiley Happy

0 Likes