Ellispsis
UnhappyCustomer101

Over 18 months ago I got a new GalaxyS5 from Verizon in their store on [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] .  The agent told me I was eligible to get an Ellispsis FREE.  He did not disclose it would come with an additional $10 a month fee.  The Ellipsis is one huge piece of junk as you can tell because Verizon doesn't even have a form for that worthless tool.

I looked at my account today and thought I found a way around my contract that expires in October.  I would upgrade the Ellipsis junk to an iPadPro paying full retail.  Nope.  They won't let me.

I can't wait to switch to AT&T.  Verizon has never offered a solution in 18 months and I have tried to be reasonable by purchasing something else.  Nope.

I have no idea what Forum to put this in because they don't list Ellipsis junk as a Form.  Just support on how to use the junk.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellispsis
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly hope you are enjoying your new SE more than your original device, UnhappyCustomer101. It's never something I like to see when a customer has received any misguidance or missed important information and I certainly don't want to see you hoping to leave us. Your idea to purchase a different tablet would be an option to activate onto the Ellipsis line if you would prefer a different make and model device, and the new tablet would would take over the monthly service agreement on the existing line. If you chose not to buy the new tablet through Verizon Wireless directly, just be sure the tablet is compatible with Verizon Wireless services http://vz.to/U2wgl6 .

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, UnhappyCustomer101.

I want to do everything possible to merit a change to HappyCustomer101. We want you to love your tablet, and I definitely understand the frustration that comes when it isn't living up to the expectation. We are certainly here to help, and we want to do everything possible to turn things around. We don't want to lose you. Is the Ellipsis tablet acting up? What is it doing?

LeoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is evident that we have let you down, UnhappyCustomer101. We don't want to see you leave in October, and you've come to the right place for solutions. I want to gain some traction on maybe going the iPad Pro route. Was your aim to pay full retail using Device Payments over 24 months, or were you planning on purchasing it all at once?

DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
UnhappyCustomer101

Was planning to purchase and pay for at once. 

0 Likes
UnhappyCustomer101

It is a very out of date heavy clunker.  

0 Likes
UnhappyCustomer101

Also the Verizon salesman at the time of purchase of the GalaxsyS5 sent me on my way without memory.  Never having owned an Android I had no idea you had to add memory.  I could use it for 30 minutes without running out of memory.  I didn't know he was billing me $10 a month until I got the first bill.  He said the Ellipsis was "free" ha ha

I've tried three times with Customer Service and Chat to get the thing off my contract.  This is the first time I've offered to buy an iPad.  I just bought the SE ad wished I had tried to get this charge removed then. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UnhappyCustomer101,
I’m saddened hearing this. Let’s be sure that you are content with your set up.
Which devices do you have now? What concerns are you having with them?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly hope you are enjoying your new SE more than your original device, UnhappyCustomer101. It's never something I like to see when a customer has received any misguidance or missed important information and I certainly don't want to see you hoping to leave us. Your idea to purchase a different tablet would be an option to activate onto the Ellipsis line if you would prefer a different make and model device, and the new tablet would would take over the monthly service agreement on the existing line. If you chose not to buy the new tablet through Verizon Wireless directly, just be sure the tablet is compatible with Verizon Wireless services http://vz.to/U2wgl6 .

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
UnhappyCustomer101

Thank you very much.  I only wish someone at Verizon had been as responsive with solutions as you have been.  It is very much appreciated.

0 Likes