Email attachments on Samsung Stratosphere
ekinn3

I had a picture on my computer that I wanted to have on my phone, so I emailed the pic to myself, opened the email on my phone and saved the picture. It said the pic was saved to my SD card, but now I can't find the pic anywhere in my phone. Does anyone know where it would be? I was able to access it at first by pulling down the top banner thing, but as soon as I deleted the email, it went away. I don't want to have to keep the email in my inbox in order to keep the pic. It's gotta be somewhere else in the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email attachments on Samsung Stratosphere
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should have saved to the "download" folder. You can access that file through a "Downloads" app or a "My files" app that should be in the app drawer. Otherwise you can download a file explorer application from the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should have saved to the "download" folder. You can access that file through a "Downloads" app or a "My files" app that should be in the app drawer. Otherwise you can download a file explorer application from the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ekinn3

Found it in "my files" (took some searching though) but had to download a file manager to view it. Thanx.

0 Likes