Email password not working
BREWIL94

My Verizon password suddenly won't work on my Motorola Droid Razr M so I'm not getting emails. Funny, the password worked when I signed into Verizon to post this message. This is not the first time this has happened. Why does Verizon Wireless suddenly not recognize my password? Must I reset it yet again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email password not working
bearone21
Legend

delete the account then re-create same account but let it do "auto" install instead of setting up manually.

0 Likes
Re: Email password not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brewil94, I rely on my emails daily so I know how important it is to ensure you are able to receive emails daily. Your My Verizon password should not affect the way you receive emails on your phone. My Verizon account online is used to  to manage your wireless account online. What kind of email do you have set up on your phone? When did you stop receiving emails? Are you able to sign in to your email account from a PC?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes