Email sound notification not working
BEATIC74

I just bought an LG Stylo 2.  The sound notification for my gmail account is working, but not for my outlook account.  The light shows up, but not the sound.  Any thoughts???  Help would be so much appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email sound notification not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you check the settings for the Outlook app or whichever email application you are using for that account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BEATIC74

Thanks for responding...and, yes, I did.  The settings all appear to be the same as for the gmail account -- i.e., "normal."  I don't see that there is a way to set individual notification tones for each email account.  Am I missing some place where I might inadvertently have turned off notifications for that account?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which application are you using for the email account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

BEATIC74 wrote:

I don't see that there is a way to set individual notification tones for each email account.

See page 75 of the user manual:

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Devices/LG/UserGuides/LG%20Stylo%202V/lg-stylo-2-v-ug...

0 Likes