Emails on my V10 do not automatically delete from the LG V10 phone, even if I've deleted them on the Verizon server. Why doesn't this phone acutally sync?
HoosierDaddy68

It's really annoying. On my previous Samsung device, emails truly synced. If I downloaded emails from the server to my computer, they would also disappear from my Galaxy phone. That's just not the case with the new LG V10. I've deleted 10 emails today directly on webmail.verizon.net; I tell the phone to sync, but the emails I've deleted stay right on the phone. Why doesn't it truly sync with the email server? Who wants to have to delete mails twice, or try to guess when you look at your phone as to which emails you've already read and deleted and which ones you haven't.

I've done the auto-sync settings. Emails stay on the phone. Am I missing another setting? It's EXTREMELY annoying. Any (constructive Smiley Happy) advice is most welcome.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Emails on my V10 do not automatically delete from the LG V10 phone, even if I've deleted them on the Verizon server. Why doesn't this phone acutally sync?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HoosierDaddy68
Being able to manage your emails efficiently is very important. We surely don’t want this to be a hassle for you. Let’s wok together and see how the emails can be deleted from the computer and phone simultaneously. When you set up the email account on your phone, did you select POP or IMAP for the incoming server? This information can be found under email settings and view the incoming server details.

Sherita H.
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes