Eris - Save to Contacts Prompt Every Call
slinky68

I just got an Eris today and after the first phone call i made, EVERY call (incoming or outgoing) prompts me to "save to contacts."  I saved it initially and it continues to pop up every time.  Am i missing a setting somewhere??? i saved the contact info and that did nothing.  It continues to pop up!  HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Eris - Save to Contacts Prompt Every Call
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
I don't remember for certain, but when it pops up that box, isn't one of the options 'don't ask me again' or something like that?
0 Likes
slinky68

yes, however, that box is checked and regardless of which of the other 3 options i select (save to new contact, save to existing contact, cancel) it will not stop!!!

0 Likes
truelove79
Enthusiast - Level 3

It keeps asking about the same number?  Or different numbers every time?  I believe if it gets a new number, it will ask you whether or not you've dismissed it before on another number.

0 Likes
slinky68

the same number! it was the first number i dialed on my phone

0 Likes
truelove79
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is messed up.  Reboot.  If that doesn't work, reset to factor defaults and start over.  That's about I can tell ya.

0 Likes
slinky68

I'll try it. Thanks for  your help!!!

0 Likes
truelove79
Enthusiast - Level 3

If that doesn't fix it, return the phone or call HTC technical support.

There honestly might be some detail you're missing, but without poking around in your phone or trying some stuff myself, I couldn't tell you what it might be.

0 Likes