Error 0x1125000
mfadam

I've been trying to update my LG G3 to 47A for a few weeks now. I can download the update and go to install it. When it gets to 3% every time I am met with error 0x1125000 and then it restarts saying the update failed. Once its's rebooted I go to the system updates panel and see Error code: 402. I have tried to factory reset several times as well as cache wipes. What do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error 0x1125000
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mfadam, sorry for the delay. We want you to start taking advantage of that software update. What steps did you take to complete that factory reset? Let's make sure that you have enough memory for that update. Try uninstalling any unwanted applications in Settings, delete old e-mails and text messages. Next, attempt to update the software again.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mfadam

Hi,

I tried resetting my phone two different ways. First the backup & reset menu in my settings.Second performing a master reset using the hardware keys. I should note that I have 9GB free on my phone and at the moment no unwanted applications.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mfadam,

I appreciate everything you have done. Have you tried running the Software Upgrade Assistant? http://spr.ly/6587Bccm1
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes