Exchange Policy on BOGO phones
woodraskam

Does anyone know what the Exchange policy is for BOGO phones such as the DROID or Pre+? If the Incredible were to come out within the next month, could I return just one of the phones for it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Exchange Policy on BOGO phones
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

This is how a BOGO exchange works:

If you upgrade two of your lines, using a BOGO offer but you want to exchange one of the lines for another phone, you can do so but the BOGO offer would not apply anymore because its not the same device. It would be as if you were upgrading two lines separately, therefore you would pay the discounted pricing for the exchange. After we receive the device that you want to exchange back in the warehouse and your upgrade date for the line that you want to get the other device for has been switched back to your upgrade date then you can successfully reorder the phone online, through a store, or over the phone. I hope this is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
blamiya1
Contributor - Level 3

This is how a BOGO exchange works:

If you upgrade two of your lines, using a BOGO offer but you want to exchange one of the lines for another phone, you can do so but the BOGO offer would not apply anymore because its not the same device. It would be as if you were upgrading two lines separately, therefore you would pay the discounted pricing for the exchange. After we receive the device that you want to exchange back in the warehouse and your upgrade date for the line that you want to get the other device for has been switched back to your upgrade date then you can successfully reorder the phone online, through a store, or over the phone. I hope this is helpful.

0 Likes
woodraskam

Yes this answered my questions. Thanks.

0 Likes