FRUSTRATED
Newbee21

I'm new to verizon and probably switching to different carrier if this problem don't get fixed. Just bought a S6 Feb 4th, 2 weeks later, I see s7 out and commercialsee saying buy 1 get one free. I went into the store my husband bought the phone and with no help, all they said was no they couldn't return, no they couldn't let me pay the difference for the newer phone. They said because I bought the phone and didn't make payments,  that they can't help me. They told me to sell my phone on craislist. We asked our sales associate if any new phones were coming out and he said no. If I knew the S7 was coming out my husband would of waited to buy the newer phone. I have sent a email to the corporate office complaining. I hope I can get some resolution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FRUSTRATED
Weth
Legend

You have 14 days to return a phone, with restocking fee.  After that, there is no return option.  The release date for the S7 was reported in the media since Jan 23, 2016.  Because you didn't do minimal research does not now make it someone else's problem or error. 

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

In addition to this, going to another carrier will not help because they all have the same 14 day return policy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Newbee21,

Congrats on your new Samsung Galaxy S6. It is a fantastic phone with many great options and features. You do have 14 days to return the phone from the date of purchase. There is a $35 restocking fee associated with the return. You are currently outside of the 14 day return time frame. Great news though, if you are on our Device Payment Plan option you can pay the remaining balance on the phone and get the S7. We unfortunately do not have the release dates for when phones are coming out. It is dependent on the manufacturer.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes