Finance rate
mordenlikely

Was looking for the interest charges for phone purchase. Couldn't find my paperwork. Was just interested to see how much I might save if I paid off my phones early. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Finance rate
mama23dogs
Legend

Installments are a $0 interest purchase.  If you decide to pay off your phone online, which you can do it anytime with a credit card, the only thing you save is the monthly stated charge for your installments, which will lower your monthly bill by that amount. If you are getting any credits for any promotion against that installment those credits will cease.

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

Installments are a $0 interest purchase.  If you decide to pay off your phone online, which you can do it anytime with a credit card, the only thing you save is the monthly stated charge for your installments, which will lower your monthly bill by that amount. If you are getting any credits for any promotion against that installment those credits will cease.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Mordenlikey! The great news about signing up for a device payment agreement with us is there are no interest charges. You're paying the full retail price of your phone off over your device payment term. You can complete a device payment buyout via My Verizon using the steps here: (refer to device payments and making installment payments #5) http://spr.ly/6608JI8cG I hope this helps. 

-Kia

kayamannta
Enthusiast - Level 1

credit finance installment.

i already accepted the terms and conditions for my devices and i’m yeat to receive tracking number after 48hrs of ordered 

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes