Floating verizon safe icon
DeziDevine

I was meesing with my settings for my home and back buttons and an icon appeared and i cant get rid of it. Its black with the verizon check that says safe. Help me before i throw the whole phone away

0 Likes
Re: Floating verizon safe icon
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

I believe it is or part of "Verizon Digital Secure App." What type of device are you using?

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we're taking care of you and restoring your device to its previous settings. Please, send us a Private Note, or reach out to us on Twitter for Facebook, so we can help!

*Chance

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

May I ask what device you are using?

*Harley

0 Likes
Norm-Donna

I have s22 ultra. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@DeziDevine Are you going to share what device you're having the issue on, which @vzw_customer_support asked for when you posted three weeks ago?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have a fabulous device (https://www.verizon.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra/), Norm-Donna. When did this issue start?

Did you notice if the issue started after installing/updating a particular application or software?

-Antonio

0 Likes
turtle2bud
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. Galaxy S21+. Can someone please help me get this off my screen? I have tried everything.

Thanks

0 Likes
BE-ran
Enthusiast - Level 1

Accessibility, Digital Secure then turn of digital secure shortcut. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with the phone, and we're happy to help. Please tell us more. Does the icon go away when you're in Safe Mode? https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-236141/ ~Aaron

0 Likes