Forgot Google Name
jamesseaton

Mother locked up my phone and i dont remember my google name to sign in how can i fix this so i can have my phone back??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forgot Google Name
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ask her to unlock the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Forgot Google Name
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jamesseaton. A locked phone definitely makes it pretty hard to use the device. If the phone is locked and you've attempted your password enough times that it's asking you for your Google log-in, there's two ways to get your phone working.
1) If you know your Gmail email address but not your password, go to gmail.com and try resetting your password. If you can log into your phone's main Google account at gmail.com, you'll be able to use that same information to unlock your phone and see all your information again.
2) If you don't know your Gmail email address, you'll need to reset the phone back to factory settings to be able to get back to working like normal. And since you can't access the normal menu, you'll need to use the alternate reset method for your phone. To find the reset steps for your specific phone, visit www.vzw.com/support and type "Reset ___" (____ being your model phone) and follow the steps for the alternate reset. This will unfortunatly bring your phone back to how it came out of the box without any of your personal information left, but you'll be back up and running without the phone being locked.  ^JH

0 Likes