Forgot Phone's Password
JOHFIL46

How can I recover my password to unlock my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forgot Phone's Password
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Google Find My Phone option might let you change the password on the phone if you know that Google account information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

bearone21
Legend

master reset

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

There are a few methods depending on how your device is set up to accomplish this without resorting to a FDR. These methods are not appropriate for someone to post in the community.

Google it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Google Find My Phone option might let you change the password on the phone if you know that Google account information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to get into your device Johfil46. Have you been able to use Google Find my phone option? What is the make/model of your device just in case we need to reset the phone?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes