Forward Voicemail to Email
BenBen153

Since visual voicemail has been discontinued, is there a way to forward saved voicemail messages to email?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forward Voicemail to Email
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Visual Voicemail was discontinued for only certain models of phones. Which phone model do you have? Are these already saved voicemails on your phone or are they still on the Verizon server?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, Ben. However, this is only an option for customers with our visual voicemail service. What kind of phone do you have?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dpoloner

It isnt a forwarding service but u can record the voicemail and download it as an mp3 with Voicemailsforever.com or save my vm.

0 Likes
DMKAZ1

If I’m out of the country, I want a way to “read” the voicemail without incurring data charges.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes