Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!
bohorn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told when signing up for Verizon that I would receive a 350 gift card for each phone I brought over (3 total). Later told that the 350 was not a gift card but a rebate which I have to submit myself (never told that by any of the sales reps). Got an email recently saying that the 350 for each phone won't go through because it was too late. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

LOOKING FOR ANOTHER CARRIER THAT WILL BE HONEST WITH THEIR CUSTOMER!!!

0 Likes
Re: Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you've been experiencing with a rebate, bohorn. We know getting a promotional value on an account can be a big deal. Have you already spoken to a member of the rebates team to see if anything could be done?- Henry

0 Likes
bohorn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've spoken to about 5 different reps from Verizon and have been promised resolutions that never happened. At this point, I don't have the energy. Verizon should live up to their promise and GIVE me a $350 rebate, gift card, or whatever you want to call it for each of my phones (3 total),  and stop messing over their customer. My question at this point is what can you do for me, Henry? If you can't do anything, please don't waste my time.

Sorry if that was rude but Verizon has really ticked me off!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are experiencing increased volumes. Please allow us a moment and we will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays with receiving a return message.

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, bohorn. We are glad to have you with us and I can reassure you this is never the experience we want you to have with our promotions. I share your concerns about receiving the rebate and I am confident that we can turn this around. To start, do you have a promotional code available for your rebate? We are ready and eager to assist.

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
bohorn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Promotion code: BYOD3502021 

I have done this before and got the same answer; the promotion has expired. Verizon dropped the ball on this big time and hasn't done ANYTHING to get it right. The bottom line is they do not care about their customer as long as they are paying their bill. They break promises like 40 going north and give you the runaround with corporate jargon, "we understand your frustration, Mr. Horn, blah, blah, blah."

One thing I know for sure is Verizon can do what they want anytime they want. 

GIVE ME WHAT YOU PROMISED, $350 GIFT CARD FOR EACH PHONE I BROUGHT OVER WHEN I SIGNED UP (3 PHONES TOTAL). 

FYI, I haven't received my $267.20 refund for an overcharge over a month ago. Not surprised!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out. When was the original purchase made? Was the submission attempted within 30 days of the original purchase? 

-Yale

0 Likes
bohorn
Enthusiast - Level 2

November 21, 2021

I've given this information to over 5 Verizon reps already.

0 Likes
bohorn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just as I thought. I give you the information you ask for and nothing is done as usual.

How pathetic!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to continue our investigation with you. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you directly.

*Robert

0 Likes