Frustrating dropped calls
general_lee

I have 4 bars on my phone, once i try to call another verizon user the 4 bars drop to 1 and the call is dropped.  I checked and confirmed I am and my contact is in a red coverage zone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Frustrating dropped calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the phone model you have? Is the phone switching to 1xRTT or are you using VoLTE?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TikaWika

I have the same issue and have been into 3 different verizon stores to be told that it just must be me that they have not heard of anyone having issues. Time to switch providers if you cannot even complete 1 call .. was just talking as I was typing and dropped call 3x during this one conversation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

general_lee-

My phone is my lifeline so I can understand how frustrating having dropped calls can be. What zip code are you in when this happens? Are other people experiencing the same at this location?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes