Full Text Message and Low on Storage Space
Snuggles765

I have been getting these two different notifications over the last day or so. I have deleted the majority of my text messages and I have deleted applications. For some reason I am still receving these notifications on my phone and it's irritating bc I am not able to get my texts.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Full Text Message and Low on Storage Space
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Did you also remove texts from your "Sent" and "Drafts" folders?  A lot of messages can hide in there, and folks often forget to clean them since they spend most of their time in their Inboxes.

0 Likes
Snuggles765

I have an Ally Droid so I have threads.

0 Likes
Snuggles765

I have an Ally Droid by the way. I forgot to mention that.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Have you ever cleared the cache from your remaining applications? If you use the stock browser, it can eat a lot of that space.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snuggles765

Yep, I cleared my cache and still having issues

0 Likes
txwoman210

I have the same problem where do I find these setting to clear them out

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you realize that this thread is over TWO years old?

Also a search of the community will find similar discussions with more details on how to clear the cache from your phone. The instructions might have to be adjusted depending on which phone you are using.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes