Full bars, no calls or texts
madatverizon737

I have full bars (live in 53202) yet my phone cannot make or receive calls, nor can I send or receive texts. We have a Verizon booster here at home as well. Just switched from AT&T, where I never had this problem at home. Thought I was getting on the nation's best network....LIES. I have gone through forums and restarted  my phone, removed sim card, factory reset. All to no avail. I can't call customer service because my phone won't work. Help....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Full bars, no calls or texts
Snn5
Legend

madatverizon737 wrote:

Just switched from AT&T, where I never had this problem at home.

Then why did you switch?

0 Likes
Re: Full bars, no calls or texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, madatverizon737! This is not the kind of experience we want our customer to ever have. I was able to review the zip code that you have provided. I'm showing that the area has a great 4G coverage. Are you not able to make/receive calls or text while inside your home only? Or even outdoors as well? Do you receive any kind of error messages when you try to call out? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes