Galaxy J7V uptates to become worthless?
NO1JGFN

So my Galaxy J7V just updated this morning. Now the phone is barely functional. It takes several minutes to unlock, freezes up constantly, and doesn't have call service. It was fine up until I hit "Update". All my apps end up crashing or becoming unresponsive now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy J7V uptates to become worthless?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NO1JGFN, updates should only improve your phone's performance. We're surprised to see that you're having so many issues with the phone now and we're here to resolve them. Have you already restarted the phone? Was it a software or security update that you completed? 

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PTL166

It was Samsung software update...I'm having problems with gps, and the text on websites is too small to read and overlaps. Not happy with this update!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have a functional device, PTL166. Are all applications in use, also updated? Have you tried testing your device in Safe Mode? Here is a link on how to do that, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-210943/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes