Re: Galaxy Nexus may NOT come to Verizon (Read for more info)
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

gerio wrote:
To whom it may apply to...

I'm 53 years old, I know how it works. And I also know that none of us really knows what is about to happen with the Galaxy Nexus. If you don't like my view or opinions, get over it. I'm just responding, just like you did...

Besides, after that 20-odd day yesterday (I can't even remember now), I was in no mood for my 3rd Bionic's cr@p this morning. And its been epic, worse than ever. So I'm taking off early to go pick up my new iPhone 4S. There, I said it. I give up. Uncle. No masse (?). White flags over the bunker.

I'm not giving up Android, but for now, I'm pretty shell-shocked over the Bionic fiasco. Maybe the Bionic will be better with that rumored update. Maybe the Galaxy Nexus will come to Verizon and be great. Maybe they will find a cure for cancer (not being flippant there, we have a family member dealing with that at the moment. Good prognosis, thankfully). But I'm geeked out right now. I need a break...and a phone that .....just.....works...No matter how quaint or dated, the iPhone at least does that.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it...for now...
Geri O

I'm in agreement with you. With all the latest and greatest technology, if a phone doesn't function as a phone, it's a paper weight. I'm sticking with android, I want to upgrade but i'm almost afraid to because my current phone functions just fine. We are always looking for the grass that is greener, that is human nature..... Hope your I phone experience is better for you :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
hacutlf
Verizon confirmed that they are getting it later this year.
0 Likes
sumdude
Whole thing got started beause Samsung issued a tweet about Verizon receiving it in the US. Verizon wanted to keep that under lid on for another week or two. They made Samsung retract that tweet, then issue a new tweet that made both parties look stupid. Judging from the MAP leak date. VZW should announce the pre-order & release date, shortly, after the Razr pre-launch ordering period wraps up & starts shipping out.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for your feedback and links to our official press release for the Galaxy Nexus. To sign up for info about the Galaxy Nexus and to get details about when the pre-order starts, click here

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

MarquiaF_VZW wrote:

Thanks everyone for your feedback and links to our official press release for the Galaxy Nexus. To sign up for info about the Galaxy Nexus and to get details about when the pre-order starts, click here

while we appreciate the effort marquiaF, we never actually recieve any emails. i signed up for the iphone info back in february and never recieved any emails. i then signed up for the thunderbolt info, and all i got was an email, informing me when it would be available, 2 weeks after it was available....lol. verizon needs a better system for this as i've seen MANY complaints from forum members about these email updates.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Strangely enough, I actually got the pre-order email about the Droid Razr yesterday before the pre-order today. I had signed up for something else months ago and this email was the first one to come before the product was available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes