Galaxy Note 2 Bluetooth Issues
angela3763

Starting this morning, I tried 5 different Bluetooths, 2 Platronics, 2 Motorolas and a Jawbone, none of them would connect or work ALL DAY, so I called Verizon and a tech looks up the issue- yep, there are major issues, she goes on to tell me she is calling Samsung and will call me back in 10 minutes, well no call back. I have not had this Note 2 for 24 hours and it is already giving me major issues, finding this phone and its 'bennies' are not so great compared to my LG Intuition. I honestly like the LG Intuition better so far. One thing it has under SOUND, it a Quiet Time, you set the time, example- 9pm to 6am, and your phone automatically goes QUIET every day/night with all notifications. Wishing I would never had gotten this Note 2, the LG Intuition in my opinion is a better phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Bluetooth Issues
UnimportantCustomer

I am on my 3rd Note 2 in two weeks.  I have exchanged mine at Best Buy twice.  ALL THREE of them are doing the same thing.  I have tried a Motorola HX550, a Jawbone (brand new $100 earpiece), and an LG Tone.  The Tone is the ONLY ONE that people have not complained AS MUCH ABOUT.  I take a lot of business calls in my car bc commuting allows me the time to handle business calls.  But... NOT ANYMORE.  "Sounds like the windows are rolled down."  "Are you on a bluetooth because you sound horrible."  "Can you take me off speaker?"  "Are you at the mall?"  "What's wrong with your phone."... Just to name a few of the comments I've received from customers and fellow business owners.  That's exactly what you want to hear from a customer when you're a membership based business that you either get them to come in and sign up or they call someone else.  Best Buy has told me that at least 4 customers have come in with the same issue.  I've corresponded with Verizon and they WILL NOT admit there's a problem.  I even had a CS rep call Samsung, get a case number started, give me the number, and then I called Samsung.  The woman at Samsung basically called me a liar.  She kept talking over me and then got very indignant with me and told me that it was "OBVIOUSLY a third party bluetooth problem and was NOT their phones."  Even after I explained the issue.  I even had the Verizon rep Google the problem and she found MANY MANY MANY references to the same issues you have.  As a matter of fact, THIS POSTING was instrumental in both her and the guy in Best Buy discover there was a problem.  It is ONLY with the Verizon Note 2, not any other carrier.  A lot of people on developers websites are having to root the phones to work around the bluetooth issue.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS for the amount of money they ask for the Note II.

0 Likes