Galaxy Note 4 latest update
ddooley

So, I was looking to see if there were any new updates for my phone this morning; I saw one and now, many hours later, it is still updating- and does not say it has progressed at all. Any insight you guys can offer as to why that is, or how to get my phone back??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy Note 4 latest update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know software updates are important ddooley. I'm sorry your update is taking longer than expected to complete but we are here to help. I show the last update for your phone was on July 13, 2015 . Here is a link to all updates for all our phones. This link provides information on date of last software, benefits, and how to perform the update http://vz.to/1GDs0ka . I recommend powering the phone off an on and trying the update again. Make sure you have another memory for the update and that you're on wifi. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 4 latest update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know software updates are important ddooley. I'm sorry your update is taking longer than expected to complete but we are here to help. I show the last update for your phone was on July 13, 2015 . Here is a link to all updates for all our phones. This link provides information on date of last software, benefits, and how to perform the update http://vz.to/1GDs0ka . I recommend powering the phone off an on and trying the update again. Make sure you have another memory for the update and that you're on wifi. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes