Galaxy Note Edge Sim card error
Ian54241

I have been experiencing issues with my note edge.  At least 5 times a day.  The phone will just out of nowhere say "no Sim card detected,  insert Sim card"  well it definitely is in there.  And I've removed it and put it back into position but this did not solve the fix.  Something needs to be done or I want a new phone for free.  Seeing as how I've been screwed by Verizon since start up

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note Edge Sim card error
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might try a new SIM card; they're free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your phone is working the way it should be Ian54241. When did your phone start giving you this error message? Have you recently dropped your phone? Any recent changes made to the device after getting this error message?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ian54241

It's been happening for over a week.  Phone is always in a case.  Has not been dropped.  I have done nothing out of the ordinary for the phone to be giving me this error.  And I will want a free upgrade if you don't fix this crap.  I have had to deal with loads of crap from you guys.  First had just under 700 dollars taken out of our checking account AFTER I HAD CANCELLED MY POST DATED PAYMENT PLAN.  Then had ended up only getting one month free after that [removed] and a free phone upgrade.  Which was also delayed because you guys can't even take a address down correctly.  I have been so disappointed in customer service from you guys it disgusts me.  People telling me "they will personally guarantee"  all if my problems will be solved by them and then they didn't solve anything and I've had people tell me they are calling me back and I've waited days for response just to have to call and reexplain myself to a new person with the same promises and guarantees.  This issue better be solved soon.  Or I'm cancelling service  I'm [removed] sick of the crap. Your lucky Verizon has the best coverage for where I am at or would have been gone.  I've even talked to regional supervisors and everything.  And they failed to call me to.

Content removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes