Galaxy S III wont take a charge from any charging wires/ports. i have to adjust the the end of the wire that goes into the phone at a weird half way in angle then it will receive a charge. i think it may be the input port of the phone, what do i do?
jesusfranciscogodoy

Galaxy S III wont take a charge from any charging wires/ports. i have to adjust the the end of the wire that goes into the phone at a weird half way in angle then it will receive a charge. i think it may be the input port of the phone, what do i do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S III wont take a charge from any charging wires/ports. i have to adjust the the end of the wire that goes into the phone at a weird half way in angle then it will receive a charge. i think it may be the input port of the phone, what do i do?
a_baker
Enthusiast - Level 3

By bending the wire, you are likely damaging the cable, if not the charging port on the phone. There are videos on youtube that will instruct you in how to clean the charging socket on your phone, but you might want to take your phone in for service if it is damaged. This advice is generic, and is not meant for any specific model of phone.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S III wont take a charge from any charging wires/ports. i have to adjust the the end of the wire that goes into the phone at a weird half way in angle then it will receive a charge. i think it may be the input port of the phone, what do i do?
jtown
Contributor - Level 3

Have you tried a different cord?

0 Likes