Galaxy S3 Mini is locked on the Verizon Splash Screen
Drwho31

Hello,

How can I un-freeze my Galaxy S3 Mini on the Verizon Splash Screen?  It also restarts on its own.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S3 Mini is locked on the Verizon Splash Screen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried pulling the battery to see if that changes anything?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Drwho31

Yes, I have taken the battery out - still the same.  I even did a soft and hard reset to factory settings, still no good.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If doing a full factory reset doesn't fix the device, try a device re-initialization with Samsung Smart Switch / Samsung Kies. The below KB has information on how to do this. You'll need to download the software from Samsung Smart Switch™: Transfer Contacts, Music & More

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/smart-switch-support/app/partial/troubleshooting/tsg.html

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drwho31, I know this has to be frustrating for you. Lets see if we can get past this. Please try taking the SIM card out that is located under the battery. You just slide it while applying a little pressure. Leave it out for a minute and reinsert. If that doesn't work let us know.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes