Galaxy S5 screen rotation problem
Tmc13

Screen rotation on my galaxy s5 has totally stopped working. I have tried everything mentioned on the web but nothing has worked.

This didn't happen until the lollipop upgrade. Any new info on a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S5 screen rotation problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tmc13,

I am sorry you're having issues with the screen rotation and let's try to get that device working. Have you tried our Repair Assistant/Software Upgrade Assistant? This can attempt to resolve issues related to the device after the software update. Visit here for the details http://tiny.cc/9sypzx and keep us posted.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you backed up all important things on your phone and done a factory reset?

0 Likes
Tmc13

I would but others have stated, it work for a short time then stopped again, so it's a waste of time.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Still something to consider. People whom it has worked for more than likely don't come on here and post, most people only come here when things don't work, not when they do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tmc13,

I am sorry you're having issues with the screen rotation and let's try to get that device working. Have you tried our Repair Assistant/Software Upgrade Assistant? This can attempt to resolve issues related to the device after the software update. Visit here for the details http://tiny.cc/9sypzx and keep us posted.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes