Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galaxy note 5
Hnt6Mry

Is anyone else having problems with messages and calls not coming through on their phones.   My fiancé has a galaxy note 5 and I text him and they aren't being received.   I checked on the Verizon app and they aren't showing up on it as being received.   He's in Piedmont, AL and I'm in Laurel, MS both of our phones are on the same account.   Any idea I almost called our wedding off because I thought he was ignoring me and when I checked mine are not coming through and he's sending texts to me on my IPhone 5c and it's the same issue.   We even have phone calls not going all the way through.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy note 5
bearone21
Leader

even not activated both iphones send/receive messages on wi-fi.

0 Likes
Hnt6Mry

I have an iPhone 5c he has a brand new Galaxy note 5     His phone is just now 2 months old.   I have the Verizon family base and even it shows that I sent on my end but never shows it being received

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Hnt6Mry!

Thank you for those details. I'd like to ask a couple of questions so we can gather some information to get you guys back on track and in touch. You mentioned that you are currently in two different states. When did this begin? Is this the first time it's happened? Please share some of these details with me.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes