Galaxy s7 edge camera not working
Blobit

So has been about a month now since my galaxy s7 edge camera and flash( use it for flash light) has stopped working.  After browsing the web and trying different suggestions which i was unable to find anyone online that could not fix their camera though usually temporarily, were as my camera i have found that none of the remedies work.  When i open my camera i get "Unfortunately, camera has stopped."  If i try to open it from the gallery i get "Warning camera has failed".  So i tried force stopping the camera, clearing the data/cache, clearing cache partition, factory resetting the phone.  At no time did my camera work even after trying these steps, not even temporarily.  So i went to the local store verizon and was told it was a software issue and an update would be released in a couple days to fix i.  Well after waiting 2 weeks i finally decided to email Samsung and see what they said.  Samsung told me that i would have to send my phone away to be checked and that the TAT (Turn-around-Time) would be 11 day. Umm yeah 11 day no phone not an option. Been 2 weeks since then still hoping for a possible update, so a month total. So since Samsung didn't say anything about waiting for a software update. what should i do at this point?  Should i go back to the local store, is a loaner phone an option if i do send my phone away.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s7 edge camera not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you borrow a phone from a friend or family member? Verizon Wireless doesn't supply "loaner" phones unless you purchase a another phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s7 edge camera not working
Triggertoes

Same thing here. I had one window of oportunity to get photos of my dads estate. No camara 

Why?????

0 Likes