Gallery not opening...tried everything.
rachelelizabeth

I have a Samsung Galaxy Stellar and when I try to open my picture gallery it says, "Not enough space. Delete unnecessary items, such as downloaded software, pictures, videos, and documents." I've tried deleting the apps data, resetting the cache, deleting the pictures...nothing works. I've been trying to fix it for days now and its just really frustrating. I'm about to just switch back to my iPhone. Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gallery not opening...tried everything.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rachelelizabeth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with your gallery. We definitely don't want you to be unable to take pictures and save those precious moments. Are there any other apps that you are having issues accessing or geting an error message for? Do you currently save your pictures directly to the phone or to an SD card? You can check your phone memory by going to: Settings>Storage>and view the device memory. Let us know what the internal memory available and SD card (if you have one) available is. If you have no internal memory you will want to delete unncessary info from that area to clear up space. Keep us updated because we want to resolve this right away.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes