Re: Garbled and Breaking Up Calls
karenconners

I hear you I have Verizon and internet

I still have the same problem . Incoming calls are clear . Outgoing calls are static and broken up I called Verizon many times to no avail. They did nothing.

0 Likes
Skizzie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problems and the exact same phone as you. I live in Maryland and I literally have tried running around inside my house and outside my yard to get any of my outgoing calls to not be garbled, with no luck. I have done all the “recommended” things in this post and I am ready to throw this phone in the trash OR GET RID OF VERIZON WIRELESS! I had boost mobile before and never had the problems I have with Verizon. I hope that you get an answer that works so I can figure out my issues too. Good luck. 🤞

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skizzie1, 

We don't want this to be an ongoing issue. You mentioned that you're primarily having this issue inside your residence. Is that correct? How's service when you leave your home? Do you have access to Wi-Fi at your home? 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
PurkeyKnex

I am having the exact same issue.  I have a Samsung Note 9.  My software is up-to-date, and I have reviewed and followed all of the previous troubleshooting directions that have been previously posted in this thread.  I have been having this issues for the past 3 weeks.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PurkeyKnex, this is not the experience we want for you. To confirm, does the problem persist with all calls or only outgoing calls? Everywhere, or in a specific area? Are other services affected (text messages/data)? Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? 

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
pluggedin

My wife has an iphone 5 and I have an iphone SE. Earlier this year she began have voice call connection/audio problems when she called or was called from our home. Could not hear or be heard after many call attempts; sometimes shouting worked.  It works fine when using Facetime but not for an ordinary voice call and seems to be working fine when about town, not at home. Mine has not had problems. We are both on the same Verizon plan. We live in a suburban major metro area but long ago I  had connection problems with Sprint and we changed to Verizon. There is no damage or other  physical  issues we are aware of and we have the latest IOS loaded for this device. I think it might be her's is a little bit older and may not connect well with current transmission protocols in our residential area, especially if the signal is not as strong as in other areas of the community

Whatever it is, we need to get it fixed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, we certainly want your wife to have excellent service. I am confident we can get this fixed, we will need to access your account. I have sent you a Private Message to continue. 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Tlogan5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue and need help in getting this fixed as I am using my phone mainly for work. Please help

0 Likes
Prpnyc1

I'm having the same issue, I reached out to the tech coach we tried everything, even took out my sim card. Last tech said I sounded better with the case off, I've had this case since I got the phone and have never had an issue just these past two weeks. I'm not going to keep my case off it protects my phone! I use it for work and it always sounds like the call is robotic and breaking up. No water damage, no cracked screen, I've never dropped my phone! I need help, I can't work like this and it's passing off my boss.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@prpnyc, since your line is directly connected to your boss, we need to move with urgency and make sure you are supplied with a strong connection. What model phone do you have? Does the issue happen at one or all locations? Are the calling issues particular to indoor or outdoor coverage? Does travelling 10-15 miles helps improve your audio quality? 

Akane_VZW

0 Likes