Google Calendar no longer syncs to my Samsung S4
SK26

After the last update, if I enter an appointment in my calendar on my phone, it does not sync to computer/vice versa.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Calendar no longer syncs to my Samsung S4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you saving the event to your gmail calendar?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SK26

It's the only calendar I've been using/loaded on my phone.  It worked for the first 2 months that I've had this phone (and it worked for the 2 years that I had my droid 4)  I got the Samsung in the beginning of March, set it all up the way I'm supposed to.  It worked until the most recent update. 

I open calendar on my phone, I select the date, the + sign, enter my info/time, save.   and later that day/next day.. whenever, I would open my computer, sign into google.. go to my calendar..and there would be that appointment or "event" where I would edit it (send any invites, turn on/off any notifications, etc.).  I tried to manually sync.  I even went into google settings on the computer to make sure it was set up properly.  Gmail works, google +/photo back up works. 

0 Likes
sunshinegrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

same prob on my Razr - not syncing any google stuff - contacts, calendar, email, etc. Settings/Accounts/Google indicates a sync error and that "sync will be back shortly," but my phone hasn't synced since early march...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the detailed explanation SK26! I also love syncing all my events, contacts and pictures with Google/Gmail. I encountered similar issues with my calendar application and I resolved by downloading and installing/using the Google Calendar App made by Google from the Play store http://bit.ly/1k3jjmx Give it a try.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, sunshinegrl. That is quite a while to not have items sync. If you place the Razr in Safe Mode http://bit.ly/OJWrbo, does it allow you to sync?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kansaswrangler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue. I don't like the Google app as well as the one on the phone. Why has it quit syncing?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kansaswrangler,

Lets find the answer to that question and get your calendar working again! Have you tried Safe Mode as was suggested in the post just before yours? You can follow the steps here http://bit.ly/OJWrbo and let us know the results.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes