Google Wallet News..
B33
Legend

Google Wallet to be Shut Down along with Apple Pay

I have never used this service but for one's that do I bet if it's  Shut Down  for Good it's going to really hurt the way User's payed with this service in reading there saying as well that Apple Pay will be shut down too.. hmm  this sounds sad.. one step back in Technology..

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/27/retailers-in-us-block-apple-pay-which-also-blocks-google-wallet...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Wallet News..
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Wildcat the Rite Aid's have already refused the Apple service starting today. I don't use Google or Soft card  but I think it is a wrong move for tech. So many smartphones now have these apps on board. My S5 comes with Soft card. Was Isis until about two weeks ago. I'll be watching for replies on this one.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I know: It'll be interesting to see what comes out of this especially with the Holidays just around the corner..

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I feel it should be much safer then perhaps carrying cash or cards around. From the information I was reading if your device is lock as it should be it's very safe and quick to use.

Tidbits
Legend

I could write an essay and people wouldn't believe me when I say Google was being just like this with wallet as Isis was doing the same. This is Why things are being adopted slowly.

AZSALUKI
Legend

i was excited about wallet.......4 years ago. now i just want someone to wake me up and tell me when i can tap my phone to pay for stuff anywhere.

B33
Legend

That would be nice and leave the cash at home..

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The benefit for CurrentC the customer will never see it.

When using Wallet, and Apple Pay merchants pay the fees.  With CurrentC there is no fee going either way.  It goes through your bank and not through a CC of any kind which lowers the amount of money paid out by merchants.  This could lower some prices here and there in some business' however most of the time business' will not share that savings.

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

More information on Google/Apple Wallet News. Apple Pay vs. Google Wallet vs. PayPal - CNET

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I agree and don't feel that saving would come our way.   Smiley SadSmiley Sad

0 Likes