Group Texts
BETWER43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use group text messages for work. All of a sudden, my messages keep coming back as 'failed'...is there a reset or something I need to do...not sure why this is...Also, I just tried to send a picture to a single person (not a single person, but to one person, not a group) and this also failed. My regular texts work? Any help???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Group Texts
BETWER43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually turned my phone off and restarted it and it works now. Thank you

for your response to my question.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important for you to be able to send messages the way you prefer. What is the make and model of your device? Did you previously have an iPhone?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BETWER43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually turned my phone off and restarted it and it works now. Thank you

for your response to my question.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great news BETWER43. I'm glad it's working now. I appreciate you keeping us posted.

We're always here to help. You can also visit http://vz.to/1nl6JPm for great online support and tips for you phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes