Guy at Verizon Store promised 10 GB, we still have 4.
briano789

I'm not sure if this is how Verizon does customer service now, so bear with me if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

We added a line at the Verizon Store and the guy at the store promised to bump it up to 10 GB and we had 4 GB. We've had 4 GB for like 9 months ever since adding that line and I recently got an offer to bump it up to 6 GB, but it still seems to be adding some unforeseen fees.

This might just be a "his word against ours" kinda situation you get at Verizon stores, so I'm not sure if you can help us out. We typically don't go near the 4 GB we are already allotted, but we're now adding a kid to our account and you know how that goes.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Guy at Verizon Store promised 10 GB, we still have 4.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

How much are you paying for the 4GB?

You can at any point change your data plan; increase or decrease. You can add the extra GB promotion by contacting Verizon.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

Chat is usually my choice of contact.

0 Likes
briano789

Can you just add to my account?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

This is a customer to customer forum first and foremost. Verizon employees do very little other than to moderate and occasionally send people to customer care or get customer care to call you. They are clearly marked as employees with their avatar and titles.