HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susan19

do i HAVE to get a data package with my ally or is there some way i can get it and not have to get the data pack?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

You have to get the data package with any smartphone that was released after November 2008.  Think that sucks?  So do a lot of people, Verizon doesn't care though.  If you don't want data, you can check out the "Feature" phones, which meet the needs of all individuals silly enough to not want to pad Verizon's profits by subscribing to one of their data features.

0 Likes
Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Susan19 wrote:

do i HAVE to get a data package with my ally or is there some way i can get it and not have to get the data pack?

Yes you do. It is a requirement. $30 a month for the data plan. No way to get it off and no matter where you buy it, when you activate it on Verizon you'll be prompted to add a data plan

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

TheGreatOne wrote:
Yes you do. It is a requirement. $30 a month for the data plan. No way to get it off and no matter where you buy it, when you activate it on Verizon you'll be prompted to add a data plan

^^What she said.^^

As an aside, Verizon does not accept exclamation points in lieu of money. You know, just in case you were wondering.

0 Likes