HELP!!!!
ericanchaz

Can anyone tell me what is going on with this phone? The day after Thanksgiving my phone started freezing up, having delays, not sending all of my texts and not receiving all of them. Failed signals, dropped calls. I have a Samsung Galazy S. I have had it a year and everything has worked until just last week. I'm guessing I have to take time out tomorrow to go to Verizon to figure out what is going on. Ugh! I use this phone for work and am missing calls!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!!!!
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ericanchaz

The problems you have described are horrible. Your device shouldn't be freezing up on you. I can see how you would be beyond irritated with what has happened to your phone. Let's get this fixed immediately. 

Did this start after you downloaded an application? If so please remove and retest. Please update the towers the device searches for by dialing *228 send then choose option 1. Then power the device in Safe mode. Here's a link that shows how to start in safe mode. This will tell us if an application is the cause of the problem.

If the problem persists please perform a hard reset on the device. Please back up the device first. Here's a link to the hard reset.

Please let me know if this helps, If not I'll further troubleshoot with you.

Thank you

0 Likes