HTC 10 location issues
Supernova75

Google shows a location in another state when at home on wi Fi. Causing problems with weather and directions, etc. IP address Geo location  sometimes shows up in the other state. Any ideas? I live in TN and it shows I am in El Paso TX. I called and spoke with Verizon yesterday and had to do a factory reset and still shows I am in TX and my phone is set on there time not Eastern Time which is where I am. If I disconnect from WiFi is still shows this. None of my other devices are doing this as I have a total of four.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC 10 location issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Supernova75, I apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you for trying all those steps for us and let's continue to work on getting this issue resolved with your device. I know how important it is to have the accurate GPS location on your device. I have sent you a Private Message to discuss this further and get additional information. I look forward to working with you and getting this resolved.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes