HTC DNA
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

Is anyone having problems with their DNA? Im getting an error that has just started this morning.

"Unfortunately,the process android.process.acore has stopped" (error message)

I've restarted my phone 3 times already and its doing the same thing. It worked perfect until now. I didnt download anything new. since this error message popped up. Wondering if anyone had any similar issues.

Labels (1)
Re: HTC DNA
ten20life

No problems on mine, so far.....  <knocking on wood>

If your able to, uninstall any recent apps..

0 Likes
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

That's cool. I haven't had any issues this until this morning... I hate doing hard resets. It's such a waste of time... smh

0 Likes
mblumber
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also am having this issue, and it also started this morning. Tried uninstalling lots of apps and it's still happening. If you do a hard reset let me know if it works.

However, if both of us are having this issue, it's too much of a coincidence that they both started this morning, January 1...

0 Likes
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, (Jan 1 2013 issues) that's why I posted it. Well after my hard reset and re-downloading everything from Google play via the web (such much faster), Everything seems to be working fine. Keep me posted on yours and if anything changes on my end, I will let you know as well.

0 Likes
lll2939

HTC DNA - My problems started yesterday late afternoon. My aol email is not updating to my phone. I deleted the email account and I shut my phone off and restarted it. Tried to add aol again to my phone but doesn't recognize my password. I can get on aol thru google search and that works. Anyone else having this problem and if so do you have any solutions?

0 Likes
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

I'm having the same problem with my AOL as well. I deleted the account and setup my email thru the other email option. Everything works fine with that. I don't think it the phone because I had the same issue a year ago with my Razr. After a couple weeks it started working again.

0 Likes
lll2939

I guess, we have to hope, wait and see then.

0 Likes
MotivatedWon

I had it too. Took the suggestion above and cleared my contact data and did a soft reset. So far so good......it's been about 15mins without it popping up.

This is obviously just a band aid fix...let's hope for a more solid resolution soon.

0 Likes
Kwray
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the exact same issue with my DNA- not with AOL but the code. I assume if I do a hard reset I have to reload everything again, is that correct?

0 Likes