HTC Desire 526 White Screen
joyceleves69

I plugged my htc desire 526 into my laptop and the htc sync started up. During startup, it said my phone had updates. I allowed these updates to proceed. During one of the updates, something when wrong and my phone stopped working. It just stays on the white htc screen and doesn't move from there. I've tried a hard reset, but there are no longer options to clear cache or to reformat the phone. Without being able to get on the phone I cannot do it that way either. Is there a solution to fixing this or am I out of a phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Desire 526 White Screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joyceleves69,

Help has arrived! Having a working phone is super important. I’m sorry to read that your phone is stuck on the while start up screen. Your efforts so far are very much appreciated. Let's see if your phone can power up & get past the white screen in Safe Mode. Please see these steps: http://vz.to/2geD9iQ  

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
joyceleves69

Thank you, but it's like the phone has no files or system information on it. I've followed all the suggestions on the site for this and still nothing. Is there something else I can do?

0 Likes
joyceleves69

I'm including pictures of my system on the phone, hoping that someone will be able to tell me how to fix this issues.

IMG_0007.JPGIMG_0004.JPG

0 Likes