HTC M8 update sucks!
melimonty

I loved my phone until 2 days ago! Volume buttons do not work and if I hit my power button to reboot, a stupid Directv app starts! BS!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC M8 update sucks!
jaym014
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to update mine last night and woke up with nothing updated at least from what I can see.  I guess I was lucky my WiFi must have had issues.  Would you go back to previous op system if you could?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
melimonty

Did the lollipop update the other day!

0 Likes
jaym014
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to update mine last night and woke up with nothing updated at least from what I can see.  I guess I was lucky my WiFi must have had issues.  Would you go back to previous op system if you could?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
melimonty,  We don't want you to have any issues with your device. The recent update brought some great features and we want you to enjoy them! Is there any physical damage to your buttons? Have you tried removing your tv app to see if it will stop launching it?    SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes