HTC One, Yahoo Mail synch times out, fails to update
pfe115
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I got my HTC One m8 a few days ago and set up the system's email to include my yahoo account.  Problem is that it doesn't synch. ever.  Every time I attempt to manually synch it, it "times out" and fails to load any email.  Any fixes or do I just have to go and get a separate app?  I'd prefer to consolidate all my email accounts into the system's mail app, but if I need a separate third-party app for every single mail account, I guess I'll do what I gotta do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One, Yahoo Mail synch times out, fails to update
Not applicable

The mail application on the devices are terrible. Go to the stand alone app YMail or Yahoo Mail in the App Store

They have Outlook/Hotmail and AOL and GMail and others as stand alone programs. Much easier than dealing with the central email application on the device.

Good Luck

pfe115
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ha.  I would have hoped by now that they would have figured something better out.   Thanks for the input.  I'll switch over to the third-party app and nix the onboard mail application.

Not applicable

Ha ha don't get me wrong I have 9 email accounts on my iPhone email application. But I use stand alone apps as well.

Having all these bongs and da dings going off drives me crazy 🙂

0 Likes