HTC One and Bluetooth
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

Got my One three days ago and I love it!  I talk on the phone quite a bit and use a Bluetooth exclusively.  I noticed that people can't understand me when I use my old Motorola Bluetooth, when I switch over to phone it's fine.  Any ideas or suggestions?  After 21 months of hell with the Samsung galaxy nexus and its terrible call quality, I want to make sure this phone is better for calls while I am still within my fourteen day period.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One and Bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kabull,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am glad to see that you have upgraded to the great HTC One. I just got one myself and it is a great device. I'm sorry that it is having trouble with sound on your bluetooth device. There is no issues reported with bluetooth compatibility. Have you tried to connect the device to another bluetooth device? Same results? If the bluetooth is a little older the reception strength of the bluetooth may not be as well connected causing poor sound. I would suggest checking other bluetooths to confirm and if there is an issue then check into replacement options. Keep us updated.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes