Has anyone successfully fixed when calls go direct to voicemail without ringing?
rayandmarcy

My phone calls go directly to voicemail.  I have been having  this problem  for a while. I have had my phone to two different  verizon stores and a very well respected, knowledable 3rd party phone repair shop. My phone has been factory  reset 3 times and all my settings are correct. i even have this issue while in safe mode, so it doesnt seem to be a software issue. I have found an incredible  amount  of people with the same issue, and not one successful resolution.  I talked directly to motorola and went through several tiers of support as well.  I am now looking at having to send my phone back to them and will be without a phone for 10 days. Both my husband and i have the same phone and we both have had such fuctionality issues that we both hate the phone. Verizon service has also left us very unsatisfied. Cant wait until my contract is up. After being a Verizon customer for over 15 years, I  ready to bail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone successfully fixed when calls go direct to voicemail without ringing?
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Loving that loyalty, rayandmarcy. We’d like it if you hung around and not leave; we’ll fix this. You mention Motorola devices, now what model Motorolas are these exactly? Does it go straight to voicemail on every single call, if so, to the best of your knowledge, how long has this been going on for?

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone successfully fixed when calls go direct to voicemail without ringing?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Sometimes I get a VM and didn't know that the phone rang. If your calls are going straight to VM then check make sure that you don't have call forwarding on and also make sure that Do Not Disturb is not enabled on your device.

0 Likes