Have Verizon elipsis tablets improved? Or are they still slow and touchy?
RUDIONE

Are Verizon elipsis tablets any better now than two years ago,?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have Verizon elipsis tablets improved? Or are they still slow and touchy?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Other than a larger screen, the internals of the Ellipsis are still very basic, and there isn't much RAM.  The short answer is yes, they are still slow when compared to many other tablets on the market, and don't have a lot of computing power.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RUDIONE, let's get you connected with the tablet that is right for you. We regret that you weren't too happy with your last tablet. How do you use your tablet? Do you still have your Ellipsis tablet? If so, do you want us to help troubleshoot it? Here is a great place to look for your next tablet http://spr.ly/65898Oi0c JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RUDIONE

Thanks for the reply, Joel. I would like to trouble shoot my tablet, I still use it and like it beside it's quirks. I'm a old dude, so not very techy. I also got 2 SD cards, 1 for this and 1 for my lgg4 that I would like to know how to utilize. I have installed them and looked at you tube videos to no avail. Our store here in Covington WA. Is not much help once you buy something. They're only interested in selling you something like this Tablet, that I probably didn't need. I do like the fact that I'm hooked up to the best network though. We also, have another tablet from Verizon, iPad mini and it's much better. Thanks again, Bill

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

0 Likes
WB04431
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, still horrible [Removed] junk tablets.  Verizon sells [Removed] , don't buy anything from them.

removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes