Have a LG 4G LTE. Mt bluetooth keeps dropping.
damon98

I get these beeps in the bluetooth than a few munites later blurtooth drops. Does any body have a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have a LG 4G LTE. Mt bluetooth keeps dropping.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi damon98,

Using a Bluetooth headset is supposed to increase the convenience of using your cell phone!  Have you tested the Bluetooth headset with a different device?  Have you tested the device with a different Bluetooth headset?  I would suggest unpairing the headset and reestablishing the connection fresh to clear any corruptions.  Please keep me posted on the status as I would be glad to provide additional support.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
damon98

It seems at the moment the bluetooth headset had a faulty battery. Have just replaced it and am in the process of testing.

Please do not keep me a secret.

I Know What to Look For!

Warm Regards,

Damon Coberth

Coberth Home Inspection

damoncoberth@hotmail.com

www.coberthhomeinspections.com

(404) 218-4672

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:50:30 -0600

To: damoncoberth@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: Have a LG 4G LTE. Mt bluetooth keeps dropping.

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion

Hi damon98,

Using a Bluetooth headset is supposed to increase the convenience of using your cell phone! Have you tested the Bluetooth headset with a different device? Have you tested the device with a different Bluetooth headset? I would suggest unpairing the headset and reestablishing the connection fresh to clear any corruptions. Please keep me posted on the status as I would be glad to provide additional support.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes