Have additional folders in Verizon email. How to get them to display in EMail on Galaxy S7
DHAR8

In Galaxy S7 Email, in addition to Inbox, sent, etc, there is a header for Cusom Folders. How do I enter a new custom folder OR have my existing added Verizon Folders to show?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have additional folders in Verizon email. How to get them to display in EMail on Galaxy S7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would love to assist in any way I can since I also have the same phone as you, DHAR8. I haven't had the opportunity to set up a custom folder just yet so we can do this together.

If you go to the email and select the down arrow where you have inbox, sent, etc. Then select More in the upper right it should give the option to create folder. Select where you want to create a new folder and tap it and then name the new folder.

I hope that is helpful.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Have additional folders in Verizon email. How to get them to display in EMail on Galaxy S7
DHAR8

Doesn't work for me. Went to Email ICON, Pressed down arrow which took me to Mailbox showing Inbox, Sent, etc. and a blank area for Custom Folders. Pressed the More button and it simply gives   Show/Hide folders.  No option to create.

Wonder if you had a different display?. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How your account is setup on the phone also determines what types and how folders you can access from your account on the phone. There is POP3, IMAP or Exchange account types. I know I have more folder access with an Exchange type then I would with the POP3 type.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DHAR8

My Verizon account is POP incoming. It created a problem with my Eudora mail app on my PC. Hate to learn that it has the same impact on my S7.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes