Have you received call to answer survey re:customer service - how to report fraud
peaknut

I spoke with customer service today regarding my account and had a very good experience with the person on line. So, no complaint there. But, when I got off the call, I received a call from 949-286-3973 asking me to call back to 866-274-0089 to answer a survey about my customer service. This seems like it could be an issue - phone intercept or something. When I queried the number, other people reported the same issue, but some had not contacted customer service.

Verizon should know about this. I did not call back as I usually try to check unknown numbers and never answer them either. Suggestions? Help? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have you received call to answer survey re:customer service - how to report fraud
MENEZA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm 100% certain it's either Verizon or someone has access to Verizon information. I received a call minutes after I had a chat with Verizon support yesterday. Got another this morning.

Thought it extremely strange that a company would ask you to call a number...

In any case, there should be a formal response to this thread. Verizon should protect its customers.
I would also like to comment that since moving to Verizon 3 weeks ago, I received more spam calls than the last 12 months with my previous service provider.

0 Likes
Re: Have you received call to answer survey re:customer service - how to report fraud
MENEZA13
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes