Hello,does anyone know what is going on with my Android,I am receiving a code that I keep loosing the internet connection on my phone.When I close it out I get again.What is going on?
franciscanlund

Hello,does anyone know what is going on with my Android,I am receiving a code that I keep loosing the internet connection on my phone.When I close it out I get again.What is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hello,does anyone know what is going on with my Android,I am receiving a code that I keep loosing the internet connection on my phone.When I close it out I get again.What is going on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

franciscanlund,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with internet on your phone. We certainly want to make sure that you are always getting the service you deserve. What model phone do you have? Also, when you say code are you referring to a message in your notification bar? Are you having trouble actually connecting to the internet once you get this message? We want to make sure that we are addressing this properly, so please fill us in on the questions asked. We look forward to resolving this problem.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Hello,does anyone know what is going on with my Android,I am receiving a code that I keep loosing the internet connection on my phone.When I close it out I get again.What is going on?
cmcorbet

I am having the same problem. I have a Droid Razr Maxx and for about a week now I have been getting the Error 1001 message. For no reason, not specifically when I am trying to use an application, but even when my phone it simply sitting and charging. I will wake up in the morning with 15 error messages on my screen. My applications still work and I have no problem connecting to the internet despite the message. I have tried turning it off and on, messing with the internet settings and resetting the phone. I have not installed any new applications and aside from the automatic updates nothing has changed.

Is there anything I can do? The message is very irritating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing some insight into what's happening with your phone, cmcorbet. I know strange error messages can become pretty upsetting, so let's get them to stop today. It appears the error you're receiving may be related to Backup Assistant trying to sync your information unsuccessfully. Please go to Settings -> Apps (or App Manager) -> All Apps -> Verizon Login App -> Clear Data, Clear Cache. This should help to restart the sign in process of the application and take care of those pesky error messages.  Please keep us posted.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes