Help, Note edge wifi problems
EthanM608
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm currently getting 1.29 Mbps download speeds, yet somehow I have 6.12 Mbps upload, and I should be getting at least 20 download. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help, Note edge wifi problems
Snn5
Legend

Are you set to Global or LTE/CDMA in phones network settings?  Could be coverage area and many factors.  Try removing SIM and reinserting and cycling power.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Are you set to Global or LTE/CDMA in phones network settings?  Could be coverage area and many factors.  Try removing SIM and reinserting and cycling power.

EthanM608
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, removing the sim and cycling power made a huge difference, getting 13.05 download now, though my upload went down to 3.68, which doesn't really matter to me. Everything is loading better now but it's nothing substantial. And I'm set to global in network settings, would it be beneficial to change that to a different setting?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Most people find that LTE/CDMA is a more reliable setting unless you are near a border.  Also helps with message sending and receiving.

EthanM608
Enthusiast - Level 2

Changed it to that and it made a small difference again. Thank you so much for the help

Snn5
Legend

Welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes